The Eggselent Adventure Of Gips and Ramen

Episode 1

“The Blower Upper”

Hello my name is Ramen (not a food). I’m from the family Samus, I’m a Half-Blood my dad is a Wizard and my mum is a Witch. I am a black hair kid with chubby cheeks an over the average height. I have friend call Gips Maximus (He’s a Mud-Blood). He’s a white, brown hair boy, and we are probably in the same height. Now we are resting in ‘Three Bromsticks’

Gips:"Munch…. Mmm…. this chicken is sooooo good, eh Noodle get it” Ramen:" And you thought my puns are bad. Beside that the chicken and the Butter beer are so good” Ramen: “Did you hear that Phoebe the Hufflepuff prefect exploded the Hufflepuff common room trophy while using the Bombarda curse” Gips: “Ooh cool spell me wanna try. Let’s finish our food and go to Olivianders”

After they eat like a rabbits, they are going to Olivianders. On the way to Olivianders, Gips and Ramen see a pet shop besides Olivianders. In the Shop ramen see a Persian cat and Gips see a cute white snowy owl.

Manager:"Ah I see you kids are interested at these animal” Ramen: “Ooh I want the Persian cat please. And BTW how much?” Manager: “3 Galleons and you boy” Gips: “I want the Owl please make it cheaper.” Manager: “4 Galleons” Gips: “Fineeee” Manager: “Thanks for doing business with you” Ramen:” Look Gips our pets are arcamiceris.” Ramen surprise. Gips:” Wut the frig is an arcamiceris.” Gips confusing. Ramen:” An arcamiceris is a normal animal that have some elemental usage.” Gips:” Wait my owl can control the weather or some frig.”  Gips holding his owl while shake it to see some animal powers. Ramen:” Here lets see it in the Fantastic Beast book.” Ramen researching the book.” Ramen:” Ok, a Persian cat in a kiten stage have laser eyes, an owl have control of the wind, and if the maximum power can have control the weather.” Gips:” That’s awesome, but we need to hurry I don’t want to wait in line to Olivianders.

Olivianders: “Oh new students” Ramen and Gips: “Yup” Olivianders: “Ok who wants to get their wands” Gips: “Me first Mr. Olivianders” Oliviander: “Oke, hmmm an trolly, kinda nice, love destroying things and memes? Gips your wand is English Oak 12 inches and a Dragon Hearstring not flexible. ”Gips: ”Yeah dragons” Ramen: ”Me next” Oliviander: ”Ok out going, easy to trigerd, happy, swell, kinda evil Oops I mean good ok, Unicorn hair, Vine wood, and flexible” Olivianders: “Okay now shuu kids!!!!!” Ramen and Gips: “Fine!!!!!!”

After going to the Olivianders Gips and Ramen are going to By Robes, Book supplies, Potion supplies and Hats for Ramen. Ramen: “Ok we just need some few more items and then we can meet my parents to go to the Hogwarts Express” Gips: ”Look  the potion shop, Ooh Ooh, and they have a sell let’s go in there now or I use the Bombarda spell” Ramen: “Ughhh fine we can buy some potion supplies there too” Gips: “Yosssss!!!”

At the Potion Shop Gips see some dangerous potion like Poly juice potion, Draught of Living Dead and Love potion. While Ramen buy his potion supplies Gips is buying one of three dangerous potion Gips: “Hmmm which one” Werda: “Maybe I can help you” Gips: “Thanks but no thanks” Werda: “Ok but if you want a prank potion I recommended the Poly juice potion” Gips: “Then I buy that one how much?” Wenda: “4 Galleons” Gips: “I am getting poor ehhh”

After they have a shopping free and getting poor. They go to the Hogwarts Express. Ramen: “look I  learn so many spell like Flippindo” Gips:”I think I gonna name my owl ahhh Bullet” Ramen: “Then I name you Puka, Puka the Kitty, ahh your so cute” Puka: “Pewwww (sound of laser eyes)” Ramen:” Wut the Smartledore Beard is happening.” Gips: “Ahh I got the bad owl, Ehh.” Bullet: “Who”

After they played, eat and learning spell (Ramen),they heard an explosion on the train than the Ap rings say. Ap: “Please 5,6,7 graders and teacher please protect the lower graders because the Sabarudins has hijack the train please hide in your cabin, thank you” Ramen: “Okay Gips and our pets hide inside our cabin and close the curtains.

Ramen: “Aah we all gonna die” Gips: “Yay we gonna die” Ramen: “Shush, I think I heard them” Sabarudins Minions 1: “Let’s check this cabin.”Sabarudins Minions 2: “Okay” Ramen: “Maybe I can use Puka laser or Flippindo” Gips: “No time for that, Bombarda.”When Gips use the Bombarda spell the door collapse and crush the two Sabarudins, and they both cheer” Ramen: “What the Smartledore beard is happening” Gips: “I just fainted 2 people. yoss” Ramen: “Wait is think I heard more people, lets go back to hide in the cabin” Gips: “Don’t worry I can just blast them again with the Bombarda spell” Phoebe: “Who is in there I’m the Hufflepuff prefect Phoebe” Worried Phoebe. Ramen:”We areeee theeeee neeww student” ramen in love. Gips: “Ehem someone in loveeee” Ramen: “Shut the freak up” Said the Angry Ramen Phoebe: “Ok, anyways you to follow me to the safe zone part of the train. But it maybe dark” Ramen: “Don’t worry I have a spell that can brighten our way, you can say I’m the light of your life, get it” Gips: “I have a spell that can explode hi” Phoebe: “just keep it in  the case”

After the Blower Upper, Ramen, Gips, and Phoebe go to the safe zone. At the safe zone they meet some others first graders, Theres Dwill, Osas, Alice, Heidi, Adila,  and Deka. 1 Hours later they all arrive at Hogwarts all the first graders follow Hogrid. Hogrid: “Ergh kids okay follow me to the Docks and you go to the boats, each boat can carry two people ok, now pick your boats and go to the other docks at Hogwarts” Ramen: “Ooh thats cool” Gips: “Whats wrong?” Ramen: “This spell is just so cool let me try it Flippindo” After Ramen use the spell the boat flip over and Gips and Ramen have a second bath today.

At the Docks the new kids accompany by Mcgonnaguy go to the Great Hall to get sorted. Gips: “I’m so excited to get sorted” Ramen: “How do you know about sorting ceremony?” Gips: “I’m not stupid, the girls talk about the sorting ceremony all the way to Hogwarts” Said Gips Annoyed.

Smartledore: “Hello kids today you gonna get your first ‘Pokemon’. Oops (wrong franchise) I mean today you gonna get sorted to your Hogwarts house. In Hogwarts we have four house Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Slytherin, and finnaly Grifyndor, may the force be with you, Oops I mean good luck. And finaly in the end of year they will be a house cup, I hope Grifyndor will win but I am not bias” Mcgonnaguy: “Kids I will call your name and the sorting hat will sorted you to your Hogwarts house, first Dwill.

Sorting hat: “Hmm the third weel type, kind nerdy, Hmm Ravenclaw” Ravenclaw students: “yeyy!!!” Mcgonnaguy: “Next Alice” Sorting Hat: “Hmm nice, kind, diligent and, sassy Hufflepufff.” Hufflepufff student: “Yay female empowermen” Mcgonnaguy: “Osas” Osas: “Do u know da way” Sorting Hat:”Ehh the memes kid, ok Hmm memes , fire nation, Oke Grifynndor” After a few more kids its time or Ramen to get sorted” Ramen: “I’m soo eggsited, get it” Sorting Hat: “Egh the pun kid, why my job is so hard” Ramen: “I’m so punny, oh I’m on egg roll ,ha ha ha” Sorting Hat: “Besides that Hmm kind ,bad puns and eggsepts all, okay  Hufflepufff”

At the feast Ramen and Gips meet a new friend call Dwill. Hes Ravenclaw,I think hes gonna be the smartest boy in our year I think. Then when the feast ends Ramen and Gips go to the common room and then they meet Phoebe again. Phoebe: “Oh you to get sorted to Hufflepuff that nice I guess?” Ramen: “Of course I’m make the best puns” Gips: “Let’s just go to the common room” Phoebe: “Ok let’s just go” At the common room Ramen and Gips played with there pets. Ramen: “Puka stop use your laser you burn my curtains” Puka: “Pretttt” Puka use more laser eyes. Ramen: “Thats enough Mumble-Wimble” Gips: “Ooh cool spell,I can use it too pranks soo many poor souls muah hahaha. Ramen: “I think let’s just go to sleep, because tomorrow we have our first class is about unicorn I think. Gips: “Ok just be careful when you slepp maybe you will see a little explosion ok bye” Gips being suspicios. Ramen: “Good night”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

liburanku DI jakarta dan 25% main Forknife

Chapter 2 "Stranger Danger"

Chapter 1 "The Blower Upper"